Mid-Level Systems Engineer
Posted on: June 7, 2020
Parsons seeks to hire Mid-level Systems Engineers to performs a
variety of engineering tasks related to the development, operation,
and maintenance of complex technology systems. This person will
employ a multi-discipline approach to requirements engineering,
solutions engineering, scheduling, reliability, resiliency,
services development, integration, test and evaluation,
maintainability and analysis across the organization.Duties
- Conducts planning, analysis/traceability of user requirements,
architectures traceability, procedures, and problems to automate or
improve existing systems and review cloud service capabilities,
workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Develops solutions designs based on analysis of requirements
and new technology and mentor Junior Engineers in developing these
- Assists the Government in the capture and translation of
mission and customer requirements/needs into systems/capability
requirements and solutions.
- Supports the analyses and allocation of requirements to systems
architecture components and executing programs.
- Assists the Government in performing systems integration
- Assists with Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs), Course of Actions
(CoAs), Trade Studies, and Engineering Assessments.
- Assists the Government in strategic technical planning, project
management, performance engineering, risk management and interface
- Ability to solve complex problems, lead a team(s) and work
independently and proactively with minimal supervision.Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Systems Engineering or in related
technical or scientific fields such as engineering, physics,
mathematics, operations research, engineering management, Computer
Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or
related STEM degree program.
- 6+ years in government or industry in relevant work areas
including: DoD/IC Acquisition Process, Requirements Process, PPBES
Process or system engineering of large complex System of Systems or
Service Oriented Architecture/Cloud environments.
- 6+ years of system engineering experience in government or
- Experience communicating and collaborating both within and
external to organization.
- Clearance requirement: TS/SCI Desired:
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering,
processes, tools and languages.
- Working knowledge of Software Development Frameworks.
- INCOSE Associate System Engineering Professional (ASEP)
- Documented work experience in the field of geospatial
- Membership or active participation in any of the following
professional organizations: ACSM, ASCE, ASPRS, OGC, SAREM,
- Working knowledge of photogrammetry, remote sensing, image
science, information sciences, geographic information systems,
geomatics, or related fields. #CJMust be able to obtain, maintain
and/or currently possess a security clearance. Ready for action?
We're looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and
don't hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of
Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set
of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the
greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Keywords: Parsons, Dundalk , Mid-Level Systems Engineer, Other , Chantilly, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!