Who We Are:
At connectRN, we’re on a mission to shake up the healthcare
industry by building new connections in healthcare. Using our
mobile app, our community of healthcare workers design their own
schedules, choosing where and when they want to work while earning
competitive pay and amazing rewards along the way.
Who You Are:
You’re a Registered Nurse (RN) that wants control and
flexibility over your schedule. You’re a qualified clinician
looking for the opportunity to define your own career path, advance
your skills, and increase your earning potential. You have a
special passion for working with residents in skilled nursing
facilities, long-term care, and assisted living.
How You’ll Help Us:
• Provide activities of daily living (ADLs) to nursing home
residents in accordance with individualized care plans.
• Performs various diagnostic tests, administer medications, and
develops patient care plans in conjunction with other medical
• Maintain a safe, neat, and clean environment.
• Report to the charge nurse or administrative staff incidents
or evidence of resident abuse or violation of residents'
How We Know You’re A Good Fit:
• Licensed and certified to work as an RN.
• Associate's Degree in Nursing, BSN from accredited College of
Nursing preferred but not required.
• Proficient interpersonal relations and communication
• Punctual and reliable in terms of shift attendance.
Pay and Compensation
• $40-$42/hour base rate
• Hazard pay is available
• Overtime and holiday pay at 1.5x “time and a half”
• Bonuses and additional compensation for select shifts
Get rewarded for working shifts with great benefits
• Mentor program for new clinicians
• Continuing education benefit and scholarships
• Grey’s Anatomy Scrubs
• Grey’s Anatomy Scrub Jackets
• Rose Gold Stethoscopes
• Swig Water Bottles
• Monthly giveaways/promotions
• Nurse Appreciation features
• connectRN Meet-Ups
Go to www.connectRN.com/rewards for more details.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location: Dundalk,
MD - 21222