Outside Sales Account Manager
Company: Tech Air
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Are you ready to be a part of a passionate and hard-working team
eager to drive our business forward?
Apply Now and move your career forward with Airgas as an Outside
Sales Account Manager in the
Dundalk, MD market.
What you will do:
The Account Manager (AM) is responsible for managing the sales
process and driving profitable sales growth within an assigned
sales territory to both existing and new Airgas customers. You will
meet and exceed both corporate and regional objectives for
profitable sales growth, A/R management, and customer retention in
- Develops and executes sales plans utilizing Airgas' sales
directives and guidelines in order to service existing accounts,
obtain orders, and establish new accounts. Qualifies and pursues
- Cultivates customer relationships by developing a deep
knowledge of the customer's business and establishing a
- Engages customers by linking the customer's business priorities
to the Airgas value proposition.
- Prepares sales proposals by quoting pricing, establishing
credit terms, and estimated date of delivery to customer based on
knowledge of Airgas' production/delivery schedules and
- Keeps current with industry insights, current Airgas product
mixes, monitors competition by gathering current relevant
marketplace intelligence including information on pricing,
products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising
- Partners with internal resources to accomplish growth
objectives. Establishes and maintains clear and consistent lines of
communication with internal departments relative to customer
successes, customer opportunities, new customer developments and
other customer specific information.
- Maintains and submits sales reports (daily call reports, weekly
work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses) as required
by District Manager through SAP.
- Actively reviews and manages existing customer Accounts
Receivable balances to help minimize Airgas working capital
investment and financial risk
What you will have:
- Bachelor's degree required. In lieu of degree, consideration
for up to 4 years of additional related experience may be
- Minimum of 3 years of prior outside business-to-business sales
experience to include proven experience and success in
solution-selling concepts and a demonstrated history of managing
customers throughout a defined sales territory
- Familiarity with industrial and specialty gases, industrial gas
/ welding supply sales a plus.
- Proven success using a consultative sales approach providing
multiple layers of value to a customer to establish a mix sales
solutions and products
- Proven success of using their deep knowledge of customer's
business, current macro- and microeconomic trends, industry trends,
and potential new business opportunities.
- Working knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- Must have excellent organizational, written and oral
communication, listening and presentation skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Suite applications.
- Self-starter; self-motivated, operates with a sense of urgency;
ability to work and succeed independently.
- Reliable transportation, current driver's license, minimum
liability insurance as required by state of vehicle
- Frequent local and regional travel (50-60% of work time);
minimal overnight travel
- Lives by Airgas safety programs, OSHA, and all related rules,
regulations, procedures which are applicable to this position's
We take care of you:
Airgas offers a full benefits package that includes: Medical,
Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability
Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan
with company match, Tuition Assistance and much more!
Who we are:
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is the leading U.S. supplier of
industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and
related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety
products; and a leading U.S. supplier of ammonia products and
Dedicated to improving the performance of its more than one
million customers, Airgas safely and reliably provides products,
services and expertise through its more than 18,000 associates,
over 1,100 locations, robust e-Business platform, and Airgas Total
Access telesales channel. As an Air Liquide company, the world
leader in gases, technology and services for Industry and Health,
Airgas offers customers an unrivaled global footprint and
industry-leading technology and innovations.
Check out what a career at Airgas can offer you!
What do our Team Members have to say about being part of the
"Great place to work with great growth potential" - Director,
"Opportunity to advance and a great safety program" - Driver,
"Fun people to work with and flexible management" - Sales
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status,
Keywords: Tech Air, Dundalk , Outside Sales Account Manager, Other , Dundalk, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!